Tuesday, 12 February 2008

The Fiction Of Edwin Hesselthwite

by Edwin Hesselthwite

Over the last year or two, I've begun to build a backlog of material over here on LMWN, and I've come to realise that most of it sits in the archive unread... It's particularly wrenching, because it is the nature of LMWN to post self-enclosed topics. Essays and stories as applicable (or not) now as the day they were written. Therefore I hope you, our faithful singular reader, don't begrudge the occasional vanity post... More along this theme will be coming.

The obvious place to start is with my short fictions, stories and poetry, which I admit to not taking desperately seriously. These stories are not for everyone, but they are for me.



Human Killing - A science fiction story composed of three paragraphs of three lines of three words

Bank - A Poem about a Tube Station

Mouse Dies Screaming - Edgar Allan Poe ate Jerry and Tom was nowhere to be seen.

An Oviposter Ripe With Poison - The sequel to Mouse Dies Screaming.

Filial Responsibilities - Jesus walks into a bar

Fractional Reserves: Rothbard's felines - A story about cat banking.

Jacob Whetstone - The best story I've posted, converted into audio.

The British Revolution - An unfunny joke about the North.


1 comment:

Dysthymiac said...

Faithful Single Reader says

I came, I saw, I was conquered.