Monday, 9 October 2006

Commuter Rage commited to verse

by Edwin Hesselthwite

Today, we again attempt to bring new breadth to our displays of creativity, the new string on our bow? Poetry:

A Poem in Bank Tube Station's Honour, By Edwin Hesselthwite

- -
The Central line,
The District and Circle lines,
The contortions of the separate limbs of the Northern Line,
Meeting in one spot, beneath Capitalism’s dark heart and birth.

I HATE FUCKING BANK TUBE STATION
I HATE FUCKING BANK TUBE STATION
I HATE FUCKING BANK TUBE STATION

I HATE FUCKING BANK TUBE STATION


Labyrinthine, dirty, convoluted and dim.


I HATE BANK FUCKING TUBE STATION
I HATE BANK FUCKING TUBE STATION
I HATE BANK FUCKING TUBE STATION

I HATE BANK FUCKING TUBE STATION

May your architect dwell in Malebolge amongst the seducers and the flatterers.

- -

Little Man What Now continues to bring you the fruits of its authors' wisdom - we apologise for our inability to write poetry for shit, and our total lack of understanding of metre.


2 comments:

Charles Pooter said...

Why don't you tell us what you really think?

Charles Pooter said...

"The foolish and wicked practice of profane cursing and swearing is a vice so mean and low that every person of sense and character detests and despises it." - George Washington