Thursday, 21 September 2006

Rocky Balboa

by Dom Glennie

The 6th installment of the Rocky series will be out at the end of the year, and will see a 60 year old Rocky in one last fight. The years have made him slow, and he is too old to spar, so Duke his trainer recommends he "build some hurtin' bombs" instead. Which presumably means he lifts a lot of weights while listening to some 80's German rock music.

Despite this being a stupid idea for a film, I can feel the excitement building in the pit of my stomach.

1 comment:

Edwin Hesselthwite said...

At first I thought "ridiculous", Then I watched the trailer.. Then I said "ridiculous". Then I went home...

But I came back.. And watched the trailer again... And again... And Again.

4 times i've seen that trailer now.. Goddamit.. Why cant I see that movie NOW! NOW!!! NOW!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDRIANNNNN!!!!!